Because David goes to school, Sophia and Steven end up spending a little more time together and therefore growing tight. Being only 19mos apart doesn't hurt as well. Anyway, here's just a few captured love moments.
Hey small world. I was just reading a blog of someone I don't know, but have been reading her blog for a couple years now and I saw your name on her side bar. I decided to click and see if it was you and sure enough it is!! Such a small world! (it was chanel) By the way, I've been meaning to answer your question that you posed on facebook about being married to a member, but I'm sorry I keep putting it off.
4 Comments:
How precious!!! Gabe and Emma are also 19 mos apart. They are the same way!!! I love it!!!
What cute kids. Let's hope that lasts forever.
Hey small world. I was just reading a blog of someone I don't know, but have been reading her blog for a couple years now and I saw your name on her side bar. I decided to click and see if it was you and sure enough it is!! Such a small world! (it was chanel) By the way, I've been meaning to answer your question that you posed on facebook about being married to a member, but I'm sorry I keep putting it off.
PS) you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home