Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I did it!

Yeap, I read a book!! Went to the library yesterday with no idea which book to check out, so I asked the librarian for help. She took me to the "New Fiction Book" section of the library and there she browsed. She then seem to have a book in mind but could not find it so she excused herself for a moment to check it's status. She came back with this book. She mentioned that "the book", guessing the one she had in mind, was checked out. She said that this author seems to be popular so I'm guessing she figures this would be a good start. Anyway, the beginning of the book didn't grab me but perhaps it was just my usual wondering mind! However, I was determined to continue and if it really was unbearable then I'd pick up another book. Well, I ended up liking it! Even found myself in tears in several occasions. Patriotism, death, love, Christianity ... it all got me! Find out more here from my new reading blog (originally my spiritual blog). I hope you follow me there too. --Thank you in advance.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home