Happy Birthday Sophia!
What profound joy you bring into my life! I've long waited for your arrival and here you are today already one year old. I'm having a hard time putting to words how much I enjoy watching you grow. I love the person you are and becoming ... a well mixture of close family members and hints of your ancestors. It's so amazing the light you bring to those around you with your mesmerizing eyes and cheerful smile. You're such a happy little girl and those around you can't help but feel happy as well. My sweet Sophia, I see a great future for you as you strive to be in tuned with your calling in life. You will be a driving force for the progression of your ancestors and keeping your posterity strong. I see this and more. Don't settle for anything less. Always remember that your Mom and Dad loves you unconditionally. Certainly, your Kuya and sibling to come loves you too. Everyone in the family loves you my dear!
Forever your Mama with deepest love ... happy birthday Sunshine!
Forever your Mama with deepest love ... happy birthday Sunshine!
Labels: Sophia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home