Answering Your Questions
Before I answer your questions that you e-mailed to me, I want to take this time to let you know how much I appreciate all of you who have congratulated us. We're so grateful for your love and support. Thank you all sooooo much!
Many of you have asked how I'm feeling. Well, that morning sickness is always there ... of course you mothers know that it's not only during the mornings. This week is more tolerable than last week. My big thing so far is that I get so tired so quickly and feel sluggish most of the time. I'm constantly hungry and the lingering nausea doesn't seem to stop me from eating! Going by previous experience, this might be a boy. Sophia gave me such a hard time! I was miserable for 6 months while 3 for David. But, it's early so anything can happen. Maybe even twins! That would be cute but I might have to die (just kidding)! I'm an older mama so that would just be awefully rough. We'll just have to stay tuned.
Some of you also asked how far along I am. I calculate that I'm close to 7 weeks along. I'm waiting for my insurance authorization to go through to see an OBGYN then I can tell you officially. Unfortunately, I didn't log the last time I had my menstrual period but I'm confident that I have a close range on it especially after estimating when we might have conceived (shortly after that Ex- incident ... let's just say we got pretty frisky that week!).
Someone asked how I came up with the menu. Well, I wanted to be creative (afterall this I think is a woman's equavalent of a man's way of coming up with a proposal) so I pondered about it for awhile. With Sophia I twicked one of my sister-in-laws idea and left a trail of baby clothes from the kitchen up to our bedroom. With David, I wasn't creative and just told him that I had an early anniversary present and showed him the positive home pregnancy test. Then I recalled vaguely a movie that the mother-to-be sprung the news to her husband by preparing a meal for him consisting baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby corn, ... and so I thought that's cute but I was too tired to go through the trouble so I made the menu instead. I went to the internet to help me come up with baby word consisting food. I then played with it. Stuffed portobello mushrooms sounded good and didn't realize that there was such a thing! I made up Grandma Betty ... it sounded real and maybe someone can really make baby leek soup, right?
Well, hope that answers your questions. Thanks again for your congratulations and concerns.
Many of you have asked how I'm feeling. Well, that morning sickness is always there ... of course you mothers know that it's not only during the mornings. This week is more tolerable than last week. My big thing so far is that I get so tired so quickly and feel sluggish most of the time. I'm constantly hungry and the lingering nausea doesn't seem to stop me from eating! Going by previous experience, this might be a boy. Sophia gave me such a hard time! I was miserable for 6 months while 3 for David. But, it's early so anything can happen. Maybe even twins! That would be cute but I might have to die (just kidding)! I'm an older mama so that would just be awefully rough. We'll just have to stay tuned.
Some of you also asked how far along I am. I calculate that I'm close to 7 weeks along. I'm waiting for my insurance authorization to go through to see an OBGYN then I can tell you officially. Unfortunately, I didn't log the last time I had my menstrual period but I'm confident that I have a close range on it especially after estimating when we might have conceived (shortly after that Ex- incident ... let's just say we got pretty frisky that week!).
Someone asked how I came up with the menu. Well, I wanted to be creative (afterall this I think is a woman's equavalent of a man's way of coming up with a proposal) so I pondered about it for awhile. With Sophia I twicked one of my sister-in-laws idea and left a trail of baby clothes from the kitchen up to our bedroom. With David, I wasn't creative and just told him that I had an early anniversary present and showed him the positive home pregnancy test. Then I recalled vaguely a movie that the mother-to-be sprung the news to her husband by preparing a meal for him consisting baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby corn, ... and so I thought that's cute but I was too tired to go through the trouble so I made the menu instead. I went to the internet to help me come up with baby word consisting food. I then played with it. Stuffed portobello mushrooms sounded good and didn't realize that there was such a thing! I made up Grandma Betty ... it sounded real and maybe someone can really make baby leek soup, right?
Well, hope that answers your questions. Thanks again for your congratulations and concerns.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home