We've Been Spooked and Today's Adventures

Early Tuesday morning Dave discovered a surprise on our porch. "We've Been Spooked". An anonymous person left us Halloween treats (Joe-Joe's creme filled cookies ...yum!) and an invitation to do the same for someone else. I'm game! It certainly made me feel good that someone thought of us and so I wanted to return the favor. This is surely my kind of Halloween. I don't like the monster, scary, ghostly, ... inviting the bad spirit kind of Halloween! I scare easily so you can imagine how this holiday is not my cup of tea. But it all depends on how you celebrate it and how far you take it. I remember enjoying going to the Halloween Singles dances during my single years. I like seeing the interesting costumes people come up with and the happiness people get from being someone else for the night. That I can handle.Thank you Eerie Dark Phantom.
TODAY'S ADVENTURES:
My sister and her boys came over this afternoon so I thought I'd make halloween cupcakes for the kids. They loved it! The kids had a ball playing together and my sister and I had a good visit. We shared each other's potluck dishes ... mmmmmm!
Later this evening we went to Women of Faith (an interfaith service community hosted by the Redlands Stake Relief Society that meet regularly every 2nd & 4th Thursdays) for a special service project for the victims of the fires. The goal of making 50 large fleece blankets were already completed by the time we got there so I ended up doing other projects, like the pinning part of the making of cloth diapers and quilts. After only 1 1/2hrs, Sophia was difficult to chase around and getting into things so we headed home. Then the kids had their baths, had snacks, and went to bed ... sigh ...

2 Comments:
So did you guys spooke us? We were spooked on Wednesday, and we finally got around to spooking someone tonight! It was fun!
I know who spooked you. :) Glad you enjoyed it. We had fun doing it. signed, The Eerie Dark Phantom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home