Thursday, October 11, 2007

Market Night

Every Thursday is Market Night. We enjoy going there. David loves to listen to the band and dance around. I enjoy the atmosphere. My favorite food to eat is this "$6 carne asada burrito to wait for"! I don't remember the name of the place ... my nose just knows how to get there. Seriously, the wait can be long. I waited once for 40 minutes. It's worth it though. I'll have to take a picture of it next time; my brain only instructs me to salivate and nothing else so I didn't even think of taking a picture. I'll have to prepare myself next time and get that picture for you. Anyway, Dave's usually at work or have something else planned so it's just the kids and I that go, like this evening.


The kids enjoying the band and the pizza. My David the "practically eat nothing all day boy" actually finished his slice of pizza. A big feat! I can't get him to eat this at home but he'll eat it here.


Fairly a rookie to Market Night, Sophia likes this adventure too. It seems she likes the sights and sounds.

David had to have the light saver sword or whatever it's called. He was slicing the air all night. Anything to keep him happy and keep my sanity even for a moment ... "Please Mom, please, please, please, I want that ... please, please, please ..."

The wonderful firemen were giving away junior fire hats to the kids and letting them ride in the truck. Of course, David was thrilled. They also had a special "smoke trailer" that walked the kids through a what to do in smoke/fire scenerio; pretty cool. ---Firemen, thanks and we love you!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home