Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's All About David

Oh, how I love my first born! There hasn't been a day since he was born that he didn't place a smile on my face. Although there has been more moments this year that he has gotten in my case than previous years, he is definitely a keeper!!! You'll see some evidence below:


"One more, Mom."


Off to pre-school I go! Dad did my hair. Pretty cool, eh?


While David was at school, Sophia and I went to Wal-Mart to look for party stuff but ended up picking up some dress socks for David to wear for church (he's been rotating a couple pairs and have even been found wearing the regular white socks). Wow! You should have seen his reaction! He was soooooo excited ... and he had to try out a pair. Over a pair of socks!! How weird and precious is that!? He was sure he could fly in them as you will see next...

I'm tough. I'm Super-Socks Boy!

My Dad took me a bath and did my hair ... take a picture Mom. --Here's my "Cheese!" smile ...

... and here's my "Do, re, mi ..." look.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home