That's totally up to you. I took my blog off of being private so I could let all my relatives view our photos and updates (I put our blog address on all our Christmas cards). But I try to really not put any special dates or other personal info on it now. I might go back to private soon though.
I always hate when I'm "locked out" of private blogs and have no way to contact the person. But it's a personal decision. By the way, you are welcome to link to my blog...unfortunately it's been a long while since I've updated.
No, but it is up to you. I thought about it but did not do it because the harder it is to read the less people will do it. My Sis went private and I check hers half as much now. It is just one more step, but when it does not work right, it is a killer.
3 Comments:
That's totally up to you. I took my blog off of being private so I could let all my relatives view our photos and updates (I put our blog address on all our Christmas cards). But I try to really not put any special dates or other personal info on it now. I might go back to private soon though.
I always hate when I'm "locked out" of private blogs and have no way to contact the person. But it's a personal decision. By the way, you are welcome to link to my blog...unfortunately it's been a long while since I've updated.
No, but it is up to you. I thought about it but did not do it because the harder it is to read the less people will do it. My Sis went private and I check hers half as much now. It is just one more step, but when it does not work right, it is a killer.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home