Thursday, December 31, 2009

Daddy's home!


Since David's going to have cake on his birthday party this Saturday, he wanted to have a giant cookie to blow his birthday candle on, today. Request granted! This morning we had a run through (see previous post) while we wait for Dave to come home from work. In the mean time the kids and I went and rented a movie of his choice, Star Strek, picked up a few things at Costco, and had In-N-Out for lunch. Then it was a grueling 2hr wait for his dad to come home (Star Strek wasn't fun to watch as he thought it'd be)!
When Dave got home, yeay! David got want he wanted for his birthday ... a Nintendo DS lite in blue! Then he got to blow his candle for real. We noticed that he didn't seem to have made a wish so we asked if he made one and he quickly replied, "I already got my wish!". OK then. Moving on, 4pm was fast approaching so JumpZone was in order. Since Sophia's got a cold, it would be a father-son activity. That's where they are now while I'm home with the 2 lil munchkins. They close around 7pm so we'll see how long they actually stay. I'm guessing they'll get dinner out involving french fries then at home we'll wing it ... movie, bonfire-smores, ??, or he might just want to play his DS. Whatever happens it's to be continued on Saturday.
BTW, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm so looking forward to a new year!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home