Sunday, January 3, 2010

Testing the YouTube waters

Stumbled into working my way into embedding a video into Blogger. It was in my to do list awhile back ago and now I can check it off unexpectedly!! Anyway, here's a video of David blowing his birthday candle ... captured by my sis-in-law's camera; thanks Tish! We threw David a birthday celebration for a small family gathering because I got so busy with Christmas and other stuff that I forgot to invite his school mates (winter break was in the middle of December and I forgot to have invitations ready for them) and I also neglected to invite his church friends. Yeap, I majorly dropped the ball this year!! But, family gathering is also fun even at a cozy turnout!



Here's a picture collage of David's 7th birthday celebration.



By the way, David did have a birthday party at school along with a couple of his classmates that had December birthdays, so he had the opportunity to celebrate with his school mates. Also, his church friends did sing and wish him happy birthday as well ... so in actuality, David's birthday celebration lasts for days!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home