
When you have a big family there's going to be holiday hopping. Several years ago, I managed to take Thanksgiving as my holiday for extended family to come over. Then when Sophia was born on Thanksgiving month, I wasn't able to do it and so the holiday got away from me. This year, I took it back! Of course, other situations have since
occurred so this year only my parents and my mother-in-law were able to make it. It was cozy but wonderful none-the-less. On the menu was the traditional ... turkey, ham, stuffing, mash potato and gravy, cranberry sauce, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and not so traditional ... rice, corn on the cob, asparagus,
bolillo bread, and sweet potato french fries (meant for the kids but it didn't fool them! those boogers!!). A very tasty feast if I do say so myself! Maybe next year I'll get my big dining set back and have more family over. Let's see!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!
1 Comments:
It all looks so good! I'm already missing all the wonderful food at my moms house.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home