FTAAE
HaPpY bIrThDaY hOnEy!!
I lOvE yOu ... FTAAE.
What, you don't know what FTAAE means? Neither did I when a Facebook friend posted it on his status, but thanks to Google -I've been enlightened! It's an acronym for "for time and all eternity" ... a Mormon phrase. When you are married in an LDS temple, you are sealed together for the time of life on earth and for time thereafter on eternity; oppose to the common marriage sealing of "til death do you part". I know that Dave and I weren't married in the temple, but certainly in my heart I've vowed to be his for time and all eternity ... just a matter of time that we make it binding in the temple. Anyway, my sweet husband is a dear to spend his special day with me. Dropping off the kids to their grandma and then just he and me time ... lunch and movie are what's in store. Of course, a celebration at his mom's as well. Have a great day, my Love!
P.S. No, he's not seven! Can't find his candles, but found lil David's and since 4+3=7 ... it'll have to do! Forgive me my darling!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home