Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween fun

It was an eventful Halloween this year. Halloween eve the kids and I (Dave was at work) went to "trunk-or-treat" at church afterwhich chili, corn bread, and dessert were served for dinner. Then on Halloween, the kids and I went to a birthday party. After a couple of hours there we went back home to meet Dave and off we all went to my brother Jo's for all the little cousins to trick-or-treat together. As you can imagine, there were lots of candy but I got lucky and the kids are pretty picky with what they'll eat so they didn't get too wild with sugar high. They were just thrilled to see so much candy in their bags!

David's tough ninja warrior eyes
Lil Miss Snow White

TRUNK-OR-TREAT AT CHURCH:

Meet Craig... saw the camera and had to pose. Sooo cute!

How adorable are these two?!

My Lil Sunflower
At Peter's bday party
AT UNCLE JOEY'S:



Craig, Ryan, Kaelyn, and Calvin

My Lil pumpkin!
Wii time!

Tia (Ghostbuster) and Leno (band leader) were here but I didn't get a picture of them ... didn't get a group picture as hoped for ... crazy kids!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home