Purses And Dinosaurs, Oh My!
I got this really nice Coach purse from my parents and sister for my birthday but it just wasn't my style, plus they got it at a department store for retail so it cost too much. Unless it can whip up a bottle for me on command, then I'd spend that kind of money on a purse! Since it didn't, I asked them to return it and I'd check out the Coach outlet store in Cabazon and pick one I like. Today was the day. I told the kids we'd go see the huge dinosaurs after the mall so that they'd have something to look forward to. My parents had been wanting to go to the outlet stores so they met us there. Anyway, I ended up with two purses! Little did I know that they were having an awesome sale ... 50% off! It was a zoo in there! Tons of people, including men! I had a hard time strolling the kids in there. I would have loved to have browsed some more but we had to get out of there before we got trampled on. That, and I might come out of there with a huge debt! Anyways, while my parents continued to browse the mall, I took the kids to see the dinosaurs. The kids enjoyed going to the gift store inside the belly of one of the dinosaurs and playing in the wind. Took pictures from my cell phone, unfortunately I've been having trouble transferring them out of there so just imagine a couple of toddlers and an infant (to some degree) running, laughing, jumping, giggling, and such. Oh, I did some of those too. :)
OF COURSE, WE HAD TO STOP AT PRACTICALLY ALL THE RIDES:
OF COURSE, WE HAD TO STOP AT PRACTICALLY ALL THE RIDES:
Labels: adventures


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home