Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthday Lunch For Dad

Today is my Dad's birthday so my sister and I decided to treat Dad out to BJ's Restaurant this year instead of the usual Hometown Buffet he likes. After I dropped off David to school, the two little ones and I headed over to Rancho Cucamonga to meet my family. We had a good lunch and enjoyed each other's company. Then, I had about a half an hour left before I had to leave to pick up David from school, so we went to Ontario Mills Mall.

I think Dad was a little bummed that all his grand kids were not able to join in the celebration. Next year Dad, we'll kidnap Neil's boys from the Philippines and coordinate better with Joey.

Dad loved the drawing that David made especially for him

The small gang (rest of kids at school/Philippines)
Sophia loves piggyback rides from Grandpa


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! WE LOVE YOU!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home