Christ Is Hope

It’s much easier for me to come up with negative things about myself than positive things. Trying to be humble is one factor but I think the Advisory has really done a number on me. Lately, I feel easily discouraged so that leads me to be sluggish and defeated. But, my faith sustains me. I find hope. I see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am reminded that I am extremely blessed. Look, I have a great husband, wonderful children, loving extended family and friends, membership to the true church, an overall good life, etc. Such blessings and much more I am thankful for this Easter day. Yet, particularly in the spirit of Easter I am remembering our Lord Jesus Christ. This day designating a remembrance of the day He arose from the dead. Simply put, His resurrection gives all the opportunity to live again after we die. Moreover, the atonement that preceded His resurrection rounds out the great plan of salvation. Our carnal or sinful ways can't hold us down if we choose to exercise the redeeming sacrifice that Christ paved for us. Redemption comes to play through the repentance process and ultimately prepared the way that we may return to our Heavenly Father again to live in His presence forever. So, when we come to a point in our lives that seem hopeless, bleak, or even a point of no return; let's remember that Christ understands the agony and has paid the price to turn it around for us. There is hope. We sure have an awesome big brother!
Happy Easter everyone!
Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home