The Easter Bunny Came For A Visit
Sophia and Steven have been fighting a stomach flu since Thursday. I didn't want them to miss church on such a special day and seemingly at the end tail of the cycle I took them to church with me, including David. Then, after church we had planned on going to Monica's (sis-in-law) for the annual Easter celebration. Unfortunately, the "runs" didn't let up so I just told Dave to take David there while Sophia and Steven stayed home with me. I thought that was the end of Easter. Wow! What a wonderful surprise. The Easter Bunny came to our house for a visit. David had already seen "him" at Grandma Bertha's (she lives with Monica) and was thrilled to see him again. Sophia on the other hand got scared while mellow Steven looked on. At the time I was on the computer working on compliance modules/exams for work on the Internet and wasn't thrilled to leave when David kept yelling for me to come because the Easter Bunny was here. It didn't quite register but the excitement in his voice was so urgingly sweet. Sure enough the Easter Bunny was on our back porch. I quickly grabbed the camera and took a couple of pictures before returning back to the computer. What a sweet sister-in-law I have! We couldn't come to the Easter Bunny so the Easter Bunny came to us. By the way, the kids didn't know that it was Monica in the costume. David felt special at the opportunity of seeing him twice and thought that the Bunny's next visit would be at his cousin Blake's house. Thanks Mon for your thoughtfulness!
The Infamous Easter Bunny
Can you tell that David was excited?
Grandma Bertha spoils the kids


David found 6 eggs with dollar bills. Score!!
Labels: Easter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home