Monday, March 30, 2009

Annual Bike Classic

Around 4:30pm yesterday, it had occured to me that the bike classic was in town so the kids and I left for a light stroll in the neighborhood with hopes to get a glipse of the bikers. We lucked out and was able to see them pass by our neighboring street. We were thrilled to cheer them on. We would have seen more of them and the closing event ceremony if we had gone to downtown but we headed home. Oh boy! I'm totally out of shape! Pushing that double stroller up the hills was gruelling! Seriously, I was breaking out major sweats and it was what, a half a mile! I got to get myself I double JOGGING stroller if I want to do that again or be in shape first!

The kids (Steven asleep) showing their excitement
Our little cheerleading squad
Here they come!
There they go!
One of few stragglers

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home