Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pumped Up!

Believe it or not, according to my scale, I've lost 3 lbs already! It's a good chance it's wrong, but I weighed myself every hour and still the same! Perhaps my starting weight was wrong, either way, I'm soooo pumped up and movitated. There is something to this exercise and watching what you eat afterall ... figure that!

I'd like to share in brief a few things that seem to be working for me. Water, water, water! Purchased myself one of those 32oz jugs and set myself a goal to drink at least 640z. Also, I've been working out in the gym with weights, elliptical machine, and water exercise in the pool. I love YMCA! They have awesome programs and excellent gym equipments. Moving on, the diet part I mentioned before is the hard part for me. Sure enough it continues to be. I'm not following any specific diet meal. I don't think I can eat "healthy" food. I'd miss a lot of the Filipino food if I did that. Basically, I just eat less and trim the fat. I eat sweets, just very little and just so my stomach thinks I'm not depriving myself. So hard because I've got a closet pantry full of sweets!! Also, I've set up a diet blog (private for now). And of course my favorite (promoting this to married couples only!), making love ... hee hee :D. Well, that's it so far and of course your support ... namely my husband who has committed to babysit the kids so I can work out. I love you Honey!

I must add, I'm also going to work on my spiritual progression. My biggest fan is Heavenly Father and I don't want to let Him down. He's doing His part and I need to do mine.

It's a happy day for me. A turning point. :)

**Sidebar music: "I'm So Excited" by Pointer Sisters

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

What do you mean?! Filipino food is bad?! Believe me, if there was an adobo and lumpia diet, I would be the first to sign up!

Keep up the good work!

March 26, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger famiLEE of 6 said...

Ate JInx,

How come it sounded like Filipino food is not healthy? Oh, if i could grab a hold of tons of pinakbet and some pancit right now, i'd be the happiest pregnant lady in the whole world... I am happy that you are happy. Keep up the good work. Too bad i can't join you in your diet/exercise thing... I would have to wait....

March 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger doulajulie said...

Ok, I think I just lost 5 pounds by not eating any white carbs or sugars. However, I just ate a rice crispy treat but that is because I haven't been to the store and I needed something in my stomach or I would have over ate.

But I am going to have to step up the water.

April 3, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home