Spaghetti Night Full of FUNdraising!
What a fun evening at the ward Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser for the Young Women! Dave was at work but my sister-in-law, Tish, was able to join us and so that was a nice treat. We chowed down the delicious meatball spaghetti, soggy salad (but that's the way I like it!), buttered bread, and lemon ice cream. We enjoyed the Italian themed atmosphere, awesome Italian songs by Brother D., dazzling cool treats for auction, and the company of good people. Tish and I "won" some bids and went home happy. No pictures posted of Tish and I 'cause you know what they say ... camera adds 10lbs, but in our eyes it added 30! So here's the kids. --Bummed that I didn't take more pictures!

**Sidebar music: "Amore" by Dean Martin
Labels: ward activity

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home