Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Update

Today I had an NST (non-stress test) appointment, where they check for the baby's heart beat, early contractions, and ambionic fluid. I'm suppose to go these appointments twice a week but I think it's a bit much afterall, my initial appointment with them (genetic specialist doctor) said that I would only see him every 6 weeks. So it threw me off when they said to come twice a week. Appearantly it's protocol for those positive on the AFP test (click here) to be seen twice a week in addition to every 6 weeks. Anyway, today's check-up went well. He's growing on schedule and no appearant problems. Hurray!

Next week I see my OB doctor and will see him every 2 weeks thereafter. So this means it's getting close to the big day! This is so also since I've been awefully sluggish and tire easily. My sciatic nerve pain is back and it hurts to walk. Now I have a hard time chasing Sophia! I get short of breath quickly. I've also got the appetite of a couple horses! So my doctor's not going to be happy with my excessive weight gain. Anyway, I'll ask my doctor next week for the exact date of the delivery. From what he told be before it'd be on the 10th of June but I noticed on my appointment schedule a "surgery" dated for the 9th, so I'll confirm that with him next week and let you know.

Thanks for your continued support and I'll update you again later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home