Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Sophia ran a fever last night so I left her with Dave while David and I went to church. I had an Easter lesson for my Primary students today and it went well. I had one student absent and a couple of visitors. In total I had seven pretty girls in their Easter dresses. How totally cute! They all had something to share about their Easter adventure for the day but they came out of class knowing the real reason for the holiday ... Jesus' resurrection.

Since Sophia was feeling under-the-weather, we had to make changes on our Easter plans. Monica's house (my sister-in-law) is the hang out for the Easter fun. The family kids look forward to it every year. There's always special golden eggs that contain money and of course the best ones --some with confetti ... which makes the whole egg hunt so much fun 'cause everyone somehow gets some on their hair and such! Anyway, Monica was kind enough to pick up David so he can join the fun while I stayed home with Sophia (Dave went to work). David came home tired but with a happy face. Monica sent over food and of course Easter presents for Sophia from her and Grandma Bertha.

Happy Easter everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home