Circle of Life
About an hour ago, we received a call from one of my sister-in-laws letting us know that one of my brother-in-laws just passed away. Dave's at the hospital now while I stay home with the kids. All I could tell Dave was to give my sister-in-law a hug for me. Here at home, I offer a prayer for comfort to be with her. I can only imagine the pain she must be feeling after losing a spouse. Words probably don't exist to describe the anguish. There is comfort however knowing that there is a way to be together again in the continued life. I certainly wish that for them.
Sending you a big tight hug, Tish, ... until I see you in person and give you the real thing. We love you!
Sending you a big tight hug, Tish, ... until I see you in person and give you the real thing. We love you!
Labels: Jesse

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home