Life Goes On
I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this nauseating roller coaster ride doesn’t last the entire nine months! It’s not as bad as it was when I was pregnant with Sophia but unpleasing just the same!!! I can’t catch up with my house chores and I was already a terrible house keeper to begin with. I have so much in the back burner it’s not funny. I can’t stand so many scents (eg. shampoo, conditioner, detergent, …) and I cry about anything so I’m sappier than I was. Oh, my bed now is the leather recliner. It’s the only place I can lie down comfortably enough to sleep. I miss my husband but it’s better than taking the chance of throwing up on him lying flat (propping pillows didn't work!) in bed with him! But otherwise everything is great. The kids are happy. I manage to feed them everyday and bathed at least every other day (of course Sophia’s diapers are changed as needed). Dave, I throw love thoughts when I’m not nauseated. Life moves on and I go and live it as much as I can ... the kids' must go activities first then mine. I'll probably do a "Potpourri" blog later to catch up with the in-betweens ... though I must admit, I've been terrible at taking pictures lately so I'm not sure if there's much to blog about. Well, that's it for now. Got to find some gum ... seems to give me momentary relief from the nausea ... hint hint ... that's what I want for Christmas!
Labels: pregnancy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home