Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm Feeling Better ... Hurray!!

Yeap! For about a week now I've been free of the morning sickness. Wow! What a nice feeling. So this means I've been trying to catch up on those things I mentioned I've put on the back burner.

This month is a busy one for the family ... along with Christmas it's also Dave and David birthday month, so I'm busy shopping extra for them and planning for David's 5th birthday party ... Transformer theme of course. Also, I'm trying to catch up on my house chores. My sweet visiting teacher is helping me out with that. She's watching the kids for me this afternoon so I can do some cleaning. What a big help!

No surprise I can't find my camera! I had planned to get the pictures developed this morning to get ready for sending out Christmas cards but well ... Maybe it's just not going to happen this year so in advance I apologize and wish you all truly a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

That's all for now. Thanks for your patience, concerns, and prayers. You're wonderful!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home