Happy Birthday Honey!
1. He's an awesome husband and father
2. He's got beautiful brown eyes
3. He's a hard worker; no lazy bone in his body!
4. He loves and respect me
5. He treats his mother well
6. He's a teddy bear ... his stubbles on his face grow out soft
7. He's smart
8. He's sexy ... if I owned a magazine, he'd be in the front cover as "The Sexiest Man Alive"
9. He can be funny ... sometimes he makes me laugh
10. He's my rock
11. He'll do the laundry and even fold them!
12. He's a good provider and protector
13. He's kind and thoughtful ... he picks up goodies for me after work (like Tommy's hamburger) when I ask him and even when I don't ... how sweet!
14. He's incredibly calm and level headed
15. He doesn't get mad (maybe disappointed or a little upset) ... he just doesn't see the point of wasting energy that way
16. He's a great lover
17. Did I mention, he's sexy? 'cause from time to time I look at him from the corner of my eyes and still get hot & bothered!
18. He always gets me a dozen or two roses on my birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and our anniversary
19. He's generous ... a regular charity supporter
20. He's gentle and caring beneath that tough exterior
21. And my favorite, he's my personal singer ... he sings to me on our anniversary
Happy Birthday Honey! I love you deeply and eternally.
Labels: Dave

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home