Thursday, December 20, 2007

He's A Boy!

I went for an ultrasound nine days ago to determine size and date for my doctor since I wasn't sure of the exact date of my last period. The technician told me that she can't tell me anything about what she sees except the sex of the baby but being just over 12wks at the time she said that she may not be able to tell. I asked her to let me know anyways if she happens to see. Sure enough she did! "It's a boy!" she exclaimed. Oddly enough I was surprised. I was feeling like I would be carrying a boy ... being that I had milder morning sickness than I was when I was carrying Sophia ... but I had a name picked out for a girl and still have tons of girl clothes that Sophia didn't get to use so a girl would be practical. Yet, a boy would be great for Sophia. Two brothers to look out for her would be nice and she'd remain the only princess. Truly either way would be awesome. I'm just thankful we're blessed again with another child. May he be strong and healthy I pray.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger famiLEE of 6 said...

Congratulations ate jinx.... wink wink, if you are trying to get rid of baby girl clothes... emma would be so happy and thrilled... wink wink again. just teasing.... Love yah...

December 21, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home