Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Sheil!!

To my wonderful sister, Sheila, I want to wish you an amazing birthday year! A blogging tradition, here are 30 (I don't think I should advertise your age so I'm rounding down) things I love about you.
1. She's beautiful inside
2. She's beautiful outside
3. She's very generous
4. She makes totally delicious leche flan
5. She's smart (has a bachelor, currently an LVN & in RN school)
6. She is a wonderful mom and wife
7. She knows what she wants and goes after it
8. She's a hard worker
9. She's an awesome sister!
10. She's ambitious but will not trample over people to get there
11. She's a people person
12. She's a caring daughter
13. She's a loyal friend
14. She managed to get her husband to vacuum for her (she has vacuumed probably 4-5 times since they've been married --13yrs)
15. She's annoyingly lucky! At everything!!
16. Her excitement to telling her jokes are funnier than the jokes themselves
17. She keeps a clean house
18. She's a good hostess
19. She's the coupon queen!!
20. She can get fabulous show tickets (through hubby)
21. She's good with money
22. She's got a beautiful smile
23. She smiles all the time
24. She juggles well (family, work, school, ...)
25. She manages to hint to people what she wants and then gets it!
26. She's always there for me
27. She's a good talker ...
28. Family is important to her
29. She's thoughtful
30. She's upbeat
To all these and more, I love you dearly!
Atsik

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home