


Boy, was David happy to see the package on our porch this afternoon! He's been asking all week last week, "Is it 7 to 10 days yet, Mom?". It did arrive a bit late. If it hadn't come today I was prepared to call Hasbro and ask, "What's up?". Anyway, David did pretty good with his goals, so up the Flypapers they went. I also ordered a couple of action figures to lure him to continue his goals for later. Of course, he got a hold of one and opened it behind my back! "Sorry, Mom" he whimpered. I suppose he had selective hearing when I told him that he may open one of the Flypapers. Oh well. He's a happy kid, so I'm a happy mom. --By the way, he picked out his clothes today and of course it had to be Batman! Perhaps later they might get lost in the laundry. Also, when Grandma finds out that he's more into Transformers than Batman then will Batman surely fade away and collections of Transformers will really pile up!
Labels: David
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home