POTPOURRI vol. 1
A glance of moments passed:
The day of my baby blessing & given a name in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I was blessed by the same gentleman that married my Mom & Dad and blessed my brother. My middle name, Perla, is after my grandmother (my Mom's mom); Lola.
"May I eat baby food now?
Celebrating Lizzy's (my niece-in-law's daughter) belated 3rd birthday. She loves cake & ice cream!

"Yummy, my first ice cream."
"Mom! Zoom in, I think that man behind me might be picking his nose!"
"Yummy, my first ice cream."
"Oh no! My hair's thinning!"
"I love popsicle season!"
"But I don't want to sit on the grass!"
"Are we up to the fire code?" -Celebrating my mother-in-law's 71st birthday.
"Vintage Baby. Aging perfectly. Mom & Dad's special blend" per Aunt Jackie & Uncle John" --Aunt Tish hiding behind me. "But I had to make sure it was edible!" --Celebrating Anthony's (Lizzy's brother) 1st birthday.
"Mom! Zoom in, I think that man behind me might be picking his nose!"
Labels: baby blessing, potpourri

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home