Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Impossible!

From the sunday paper... I think you Moms & Dads out there might get a kick out of this...
Dave & I did. Luckily Sophia isn't this bad but the pain sure is real. Nursing seems to work for her. She's a tough cookie. We've got teething rings, towels, & tablets too. Her second tooth is peeking & I see signs of her upper ones coming. Wow! Can you believe it? She's almost 9mos already. It just seems like a week ago that I asked my friend Chanel to watch David while I went to the doctors to confirm the positive pregnancy test I took. What joy filled my heart when my doctor said, "Congratulations!...". Truly a blessing. My pleading prayers, answered. My heart full. Our family blossoming! Heavenly Father is awesome!!! I thank Him everyday for my sweet family miracle. My Sophia Perla, my Book of Mormon blessing (because I believe she was one of my blessings that followed after reading the entire Book of Mormon as the prophet urged just months before she was conceived). Another is the confirmation that I belonged to a church that centers on Christ's teachings and members who truly tries to live up to those principles daily in their lives. I am happy to know that life was great, is great, and will be great in the name of Jesus Christ. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is a true church and I know that because I prayed to Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost confirmed it to me. Know that I love you all. These words I leave with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger famiLEE of 6 said...

Ate Jinx,

I love reading your blog postings... i am so proud of you!!!! Living the gospel, and sharing your testimony is so wonderful to read.. anyway, that's another trait i admire about you....your testimony is so strong..... I agree.. The Church is true... hugs and kisses to the kids...

August 1, 2007 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger famiLEE of 6 said...

Ate Jinx,

I love reading your blog postings... i am so proud of you!!!! Living the gospel, and sharing your testimony is so wonderful to read.. anyway, that's another trait i admire about you....your testimony is so strong..... I agree.. The Church is true... hugs and kisses to the kids...

August 1, 2007 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home