Monday, July 30, 2007

POTPOURRI vol. 2

TRANSFORMERS in BATMAN out!

I am Batman-ed out! So what is Mom to do? Why, bribe of course. So, I had Dave convert David's toddler bed to a full size bed to get him excited about getting new Transformers sheets. Then, set up "My Goal Chart" (practice alphabets, brush his teeth, saying prayers, put toys away, eat meat) and with enough stickers he gets Transformers Flypapers for his wall. So far so good.

My little climber!!David's first purchase. He was so excited! Oh my, learning to shop already!


VICTORIA GARDENS in Rancho Cucamonga:



Pose with Grandpa. That's where I get my smile!!
Pretty pretty ballerina... Happy in Mother's Room at church after being nursed.David showing me his ears & heart that he made in Primary class: "The Holy Ghost speaks to my mind. I will listen & obey."; "The Holy Ghost speaks to my heart. I have a warm feeling when He is near."

Lunch at Denny's Restaurant:

Dad won us a purple swordfish after just 2 tries.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home