Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A week in review including David's haircut

My 9mos check-up at my doctor's office. I weighed 17lbs. 11oz & was 28 1/2 in. tall. I was happy during this picture but surely not after my shot at the end!

Celebrated Tia's (my neice) 13th birthday early with a swim party at my sister's. We had a ball!!!
A visit to Grandma's.

Still at Grandma's with the gang. David informed Grandma this day about his new fancy for Transformers.
My first biter cookies from Aunt Monica's pantry. Yummy!!! Mama, ya gotta get me some of these!



DAVID GETS A HAIRCUT!

Can't believe he finally agreed to have his hair cut! But of course with conditions; just scissors, no buzzers & the lure was that they'd give him a "space" comb (Meet the Robinsons). --This is a before picture. --I told the lady to cut his hair short but long enough that his curls would still show.
During the cut picture. ---You should have heard him! He was chit-chatting away like crazy with the hair stylist. It was precious! I forgot to take the after picture in the salon so here he is outside complaining of the heat!David playing with few of the neighbor kids. His usual playmates moved & the others didn't come out & play today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home