Spring break 2010
Today was David's first day back to school from having 2 weeks of spring break. We didn't get to go to Disneyland as planned because I kept deliberating whether it was worth purchasing the annual passes for the kids and I. Considering cost of gas, food, souvenir, etc. multiplied by two to three times a month that we would plan to go. Also, our ride choices would be much limited because of little Steven. Not to mention the worry of having to leash all three of them! I think we will eventually make the investment ... just not exactly sure when. Anyway, back to spring break. Well, we did managed to hit Newport Beach. David had a blast while Sophia and Steven feared the water. The kids also got to play at Jump!Zone but was cut short due to a collision between David and another boy ... tears shed both ways but all was well in the end. We also spent time at Chuck-E-Cheese for pizza and play. We went a couple times to the movie theaters and practically cleaned out Redbox's PG collection. Additionally, the kids got to visit relatives. Grand ol' time with cousins and trampoline at grandma's. We also had picnics at the local parks and at our front yard. Had a backyard bonfire roasting hot dogs and marshmallows during one of the cold nights. Lots of visits to the library for checking out books, story time, and computer play. We even got to visit few friends from our previous ward. But I'd say one of David's favorite time was having one of his classmates come over for a play date.It was all fun but I'm exhausted! I had to do most of these with the kids without Dave 'cause he was at work.
Labels: spring break

1 Comments:
I'm tired just reading that. We have spring break this week. I know how hard it can be when the husband isn't there to help. Glad you had a great time. What a good mom to fit in all those activities.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home