Rainy days
It's been raining cats and dogs this week! There was even a tornado warning. What, in sunny southern California?! Anyway, rainy days means a lot of indoor play and a good chance for blackouts. For David's case, a lot of picture taking! He got a hold of my camera a couple of days ago and captured these moments. He took much more but downloading to Slide takes forever! I can't figure out how to download multiple pictures at once! Oh, rainy days in this household also means lots of movie rentals, soup, snuggling, laughs, 24hr heater, etc. I love the rain! The smell, the sound, the nostalgia for my Philippines days, ... Of course, this said while I'm comfortably indoor! I must say, I use to love playing in the rain! I think I'm overdue ... maybe I'll go out and get a taste. --Be safe in the rain, everyone!!
Optimus Prime saves Buzz
Tea time for Buzz and Woody




1 Comments:
Love the photo of Woody and the transformer. Looks like something you would see at my house too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home