Olympian in the making?
Sophia is enrolled in "Baby acro/tumbling/dance" class. She is enjoying it so far. I'm just surprise she isn't going at it with more zeal. I mean, she is incredibly active and physical at home and thought I would see that same fire in her class. I suppose she's shy in the beginning and will show her spunk soon. Thus far, she likes the trampoline a lot. I personally see she's good at balancing on the tightrope/balance beam (they're holding her hand here but she can do it without). Maybe she can get tips from Carly, the State Champ! Congrats Carly!!
I'm getting a kick at seeing her get into such activities. I didn't get to do that when I was young so she's living it for me. I like hula as well so I'd like to get her into that later. Oh, it's so fun to have a girl!

I'm getting a kick at seeing her get into such activities. I didn't get to do that when I was young so she's living it for me. I like hula as well so I'd like to get her into that later. Oh, it's so fun to have a girl!
Labels: Sophia

4 Comments:
Way Cute Jinky! Sophia will love that. I have always loved reading about David's Circus. It is such a fun way to burn some energy. HUH?
You gotta' get 'em started young.
How fun! I can't wait until we can enroll Ariana and Emily. They were absolutly love something like that! How much is the monthly fee?
sorry, I don't know why it said anonymous on that last comment. It was me, Heidi!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home