Saturday, June 6, 2009

Big baby photo

Sophia and Steven's birth hospital invited those who were born there from 2006 to the present, along with their parents, for a big baby photo shoot. I thought that would be cool so we went. Today was also David's day for swim lesson so Dave took him to that and would meet us at the hospital afterwards. Unfortunately, they missed the photo shoot (my niece and her kids as well), but the hospital accommodated the late comers and took pictures of them anyways. I'm not sure what they're going to do ... photo shop them into the big photo? Oh, I did manage to get the kids pictured in their year but we joined the late comers photo shoot as well (I wanted one of us with Dave), so wouldn't it be funny if the kids and I showed up twice in the same picture if they photo shop?

refreshments while we wait for our year

our turn was done

what is this? David joins his siblingsbirth years

Daddy timemy niece and her cutiesoh no! there goes the balloons!those 2 dots were the balloonsDaddy's off to work ... the traditional goodbye waves

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Your little girls has some SASS!

June 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home