Got my closet back!
I have a quest to get the clutter out of my house and so far I've got my closet done. This doesn't look like a big task but it sure was! I didn't think to take a before picture and perhaps because it was embarrassingly bad. The closet was chest high full of stuff and became a chore to get, let alone find, what I needed. If you remember, this is a major downsize closet for me considering I previously had a walk-in 8ft x 13ft closet and now a 5ft x 6ft. Yeap, lots of stuff went to D.I.
It sure feels good going into my closet now. Only a couple more thousand square feet to go!

It sure feels good going into my closet now. Only a couple more thousand square feet to go!
Labels: make-over

1 Comments:
wanna come help me organize? lol, our closets are nightmares!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home