Monday, May 18, 2009

Menopause


This past Saturday my friend Jackie (Peb) and I went to see "Menopause The Musical". It was hilarious! It poke fun of a woman's rite of passage of "the change" through re-lyricized songs of '60s and '70s. I didn't want to admit that I actually related to a few of those challenges, like memory loss, weight gain, mood swings, and wrinkles. The rest is up and coming ... soon!! Yikes!!!
Peb and I had a nice afternoon together. She treated me to lunch at Chili's, then we went to see the musical. Girl time doesn't get old. I love you Peb. We've got some time before we qualify joining the "red hat" club ... let's pretend another 20yrs. :-)
**Thanks Tish for these tickets. It certainly was an appropriate 40th birthday gift and I love you too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home