I Was A Criminal
Yesterday I mailed the $332 bail for a speeding ticket I received late February. It's been on the back burner, hoping it'd pay itself ... haha. The citation stated that I was going 52miles/hr on a 35mile/hr road. I seriously think he meant to write 42miles/hr but how do I prove it? I don't remember exactly where he stopped me and much of anything else but that I was nervous when he pulled me over. What a terrible feeling and a blow to my self-esteem. I committed a crime ... yuck! Perhaps now that I've paid the bail, it will be behind me and I can move on. Quite similar to the bail (atonement) that Jesus Christ paid for our transgressions/sins if we but in general repent, take responsibility for our actions, promise to not commit it again and therefore be forgiven and can move on. What a cool elder brother!Labels: Jinky, speeding ticket.

1 Comments:
I got a speeding ticket last year. Such a horrible feeling. If I think about, it still sucks. Sorry that it happened to you too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home