Monday, September 1, 2008

My Grand-nephew Has Arrived!

I am soooooooo stoked! My niece-in-law, Jessica had her baby boy early this morning. Healthy Aidan Aaron was born at 12:47am, weighing in at 6 lbs 5 oz and is 18 inches long. Both mommy and baby are doing so well that they are going home tonight. Yes, tonight! They're working on the discharge paper works as I am writing this. That's not even a full day (though she came to the hospital yesterday to labor). Unbelievable! I totally feel like a sissy!! I stayed in the hospital for 4.5 days ... OK, I had a c-section and an ileus scare ... but still. Oh, to be young! By the way, she's got two young kids at home. You say, she must be crazy! Stay in the hospital and rest! But she's a super mommy!! And don't worry, she's got great help ... her mom and sisters ... and of course the couple dozen relatives willing to pitch in, including me.

Congratulations Jess and Anthony! Your Uncle and I love you guys dearly. --We'll see you soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home