Sunday, August 3, 2008

Steven's Baby Blessing




Steven received a baby blessing today. I had asked our dear family friend, President S. (gentleman who married Dave & I and also blessed David & Sophia) to give the blessing. I couldn't help but get emotional as he was saying the prayer and throughout the entire sacrament hour. An intense joy and gratefulness had filled my heart. I have a big lump in my throat right now just recalling the special moment! I certainly am grateful to Heavenly Father for entrusting to me another precious child.

I don't know where my head was because I didn't take any pictures at church or afterwards at home in his blessing outfit. I missed another picture moment with Pres. S.! I'm kicking myself for forgetting!!

Truly no words can describe the wonderful sacred feelings I felt this day ... I love you my dear Steven Albert.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home