Back in the 80s
My 20th year high school reunion is coming up next month so I'm in a nostalgic mood (hence, you noticed the 80s music at the sidebar?). Instead of going to the official school reunion, we're having one of our own ... our hostesses are calling it: 'Ghetto FAbulous Reunion' at the beach. Unfortunately, I'm scheduled back to work on that day (not a good idea to call off since I would have been on LOA for 5 months by then!) so I'll be missing it. Honestly, I anticipated feeling out of place because this group is too hip for me ... I just got hooked up with this crowd 'cause the hostesses are my two best friends (pictured below under the "Distracted" posting). Though it would be awesome to: reminisce the good ol' times, enjoy each other's company, and catch up.
Thanks for inviting me Glo and Peb. --Glo, please save a day for me when you're in town so we can hang out ... you, me, and Peb.
**Hey Peb, hope you don't mind me using your pictures, I still have to dig mine in the garage!
Labels: 20th hs reunion


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home