T-ball Comes To A Close

Oh no! My laundry's going to be piled up again! See, having David's team shirt clean by game days meant I did laundry twice a week. I'm in trouble now that t-ball season is over. And what a wonderful season it was! The kids were incredibly cute to watch. Some tears here, run ins there, and confusion everywhere!! The best part of course is the fun had, skills learned, and friendships made. This goes for the parents as well. This experience was certainly a dream come true for me ... being in the sports mom phase. I really enjoyed this adventure with David and bummed that it ended so quickly. But as a friend pointed out, I have 11 more seasons to go!Great job son! Your Daddy and I are proud of you.
***Here's more pictures. Other cheerleaders not captured were Grandma Bertha and Aunt Tish. David says a special thank you to his sister who was faithful in giving him water during water breaks in practices and games. --By the way, she ends up giving herself showers with those water bottles ... the devious giggles were precious!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home