I Need an Exercise Buddy
You might ask, how come there's no current pictures of me on my blog? Well, not only because I'm taking the pictures but I've got excess baggage still to unload! I gained 48 lbs with Steven and have only lost 28 lbs. You would think I'd loose more considering I carry him all the time and nurse him ... but I also eat like a horse still so there! It's terrible! Even with the little I do by swinging him in my arms (trying to work my obliques) hurt! I am so out of shape! I tell you ... you mothers-to-be out there, make sure you eat healthy 'cause you'll pay for it later if you don't. Look at me. I'm taking high blood pressure medication now and also anemic. Probably some other stuff I haven't been tested for!
So I need an exercise buddy. I can't do it myself. I suppose I can wrestle with Dave again with judo ... that's on the list. Right now I need to get on the move. Anyone out there willing to work out with me? I'll have excuses like: I can't wake up that early in the morning, it's too hot to walk, what do I do with the kids, etc. Help! Any suggestions or solutions out there? Any infomercials out there you'd like to try and need a buddy? ---Thanks.
So I need an exercise buddy. I can't do it myself. I suppose I can wrestle with Dave again with judo ... that's on the list. Right now I need to get on the move. Anyone out there willing to work out with me? I'll have excuses like: I can't wake up that early in the morning, it's too hot to walk, what do I do with the kids, etc. Help! Any suggestions or solutions out there? Any infomercials out there you'd like to try and need a buddy? ---Thanks.
Labels: Jinky

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home