Sunday, September 7, 2008

Arlyn Comes to Visit

We had a very nice visit from my good friend Arlyn (another high school friend) this evening. The kids had a ball playing with their Auntie Arlyn. They were in a "hammy" mood so she was able to take tons of pictures of them. Her awesome cool camera was intimidating so I didn't pull out my cheesy camera, hence I have no picture of our moment together. She said she'd make a cd for me of the pictures she took so maybe I'll post a few of those later.

Thanks Arlyn for visiting us and for the gifts. It's always a pleasure hanging out with you. I was happy to see you that I got emotional when you left. I was reminded of how blessed I am to have wonderful friends. You're awesome! Have a safe and fun trip to Asia!! It's so admirable of you to do a teaching job there. We'll miss you but we'll celebrate when you get back. --Love ya lots.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home