Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Miss My Students

Finally, here's the picture I mentioned about here. Look at them, they're darlings! It's no wonder I miss them so. It was an extra joy to come to church knowing I'd be surrounded by them ... oh.

I'm looking forward to getting more involved in church activities at my new ward now that I can move better. I need to get to know the people so that I won't feel so invisible. Little David feels similarly. Lately he doesn't want to go to Primary class and cries to stay with me. I'm surprised because he was fine before. He's the same at kindergarten. The first week he was fine then the second week he cried. Well, in due time we will become fixtures in our new surroundings and be the ones who knows everyone.

P.S. Sophia is not liking her nursery class without me, so you can imagine what a handful I go through at church ... all three kids in the foyer, in nursery, or in Relief Society (don't want to even try them in Sunday school!). Aaahhhh!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Brady said...

Hang in there Jinky - just keep chugging, and everything will become "normal" again! You're awesome!

July 17, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home