Wednesday, July 23, 2008

T-Ball ... Go A's!!

Late spring I asked David what sport he'd like to play in the summer. He said soccer. I looked and found one but it started in the winter. Out of the ones I found available in the summer, T-ball I thought suited him. I asked if he'd like to try it and after awhile, he said OK. So I signed him up. Practices are every Monday and Friday evenings and games every Wednesday and Saturday evenings. Dave's at work at that time so it's been and it'll be FUN taking the kids myself. Not a soccer mom yet ... but a T-ball mom!

Today was the first game (David's team the A's played the Padres). The kids were so cute ... running the wrong way, everyone at the same time going after the ball, etc. No score keeping done. It was merely for experience and fun ... and so goal accomplished! --Great job son!

Dave called off work so he would be able to see David play his first game. What an awesome Dad!



Practice #3 &4: David missed ... he was sick.
Practice #2: Hooray! They got a coach!


Practice #1: Their team did not have a coach yet so a staff member filled in. They worked on throwing and catching the ball and field positions.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home