Sunday, May 20, 2012

David's Talk

Sign of the times ... David wrote (typed) his talk on his iPod Touch!  I was trippin' too when it read back what he wrote!!  Pretty nice toy!! :)

Okay, let me back track a bit.  Today David gave a talk (discourse) in his Primary (children's program in Church).  His assigned topic was "How the Holy Ghost Helps Me".  The following was what he came up with.  I was a proud mama as I listened to his presentation.  Short and sweet.  Great job, Son!
Hey everybody my name is David for all who don't know me.  My talk today is about "How The Holy Ghost Helps Me".  The Holy Ghost helps me by telling me which way to go.  For example I didn't really want to go to church last week but something told me to go anyway and I did.  I'm glad I did because I had a fun time.  Also the Holy Ghost helped me feel good about being baptized.  It was the best decision I ever made because my Mom said that it was the first big step to having a priesthood in our home.  Overall, the Holy Ghost helps me everyday to choose the right and be kind.  These things I say in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

David is a pretty sharp young man.

June 30, 2012 at 2:19 AM  
Blogger Jinky said...

I agree Q! :D

August 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home