Monday, February 13, 2012

Rainbows, Apples, and Cookies

Still slow in updating here, sorry. Well, we're doing well. Mondays this year though have been busy. Dave and I enjoy our weekly Monday date night ..or more like date day. We usually go out to see a movie, dine out for lunch, or both. Then in the evening while Dave is at work, the kids and I have Family Home Evening (spiritual evening.. prayer, lesson, activity). In due time, Dave will join us as well. :)

The weather was shady today. Looked like it would rain cats and dogs but ended up a drizzle here and there. The kids saw a rainbow and came to get me. They were so jazzed and S&S couldn't help but play in the rain (drizzle). Then, later the kids and I worked on their Valentine cards for their classmates. I also put together a small treat for their teachers inpired by a Pinterest.com "pin" (is that the term?). Man, I can browse Pinterest all day! I'm not ready to join yet. I'll never see my kids if I do! ;)

View from our backyard

Another view

Here's the teacher's Valentine treat.
In the jar:
caramel -cream cheese mix topped with caramel and toffee bits


Extra picture treat for you, taken almost 3wks ago.
Steven enjoying what he calls a yellow cookie (Mexican bread cookie)
What a cutie!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home